We pledge to:
- Work jointly to improve attendance across our city.
- Champion the benefits of good school attendance in our work.
- Support families to help the children develop and maintain good attendance habit in the early years and throughout their school life.
- Celebrate good and improved attendance.
- Listen to children and young people's experiences and how they effect their ability to engage in school life daily.
- Make sure the right king of support is available so children and young people can attend school.
- Work together to remove barriers to good attendance.
- Minimise disruption to learning if children and young people are unable to attend school.
- Review how our organisations can support all children and young people to have good school attendance in Salford.
Salford City Council